ECHOSMITH 'Live' in Singapore
The certified platinum track dominated everywhere, charting in the Top 5 at Hot AC, Top 10 at Top 40, and in the Top 10 of the iTunes singles chart, plus Top 15 of Billboard’s “Hot 100”.
Swiftly becoming an anthem for the youths, “Cool Kids” encourages people to embrace their differences as they are what make each and every individual special. The music video has also racked up over 30 million views on YouTube. “Cool Kids” also nabbed the #1 spot on local radio charts, with their next single, “Bright” gaining heat on airwaves.
In the past two years, Echosmith has toured with many bands including Owl City, Young The Giant and American Authors, in addition to their two Warped Tour runs. They are now out on their first, full-scale headlining tour, continuing to win over new converts to their sparkling songs and dynamic live shows.
Come August 11th, fans can expect an evening of youthful energy and professional showmanship from Echosmith, with lots of engaging, infectious tunes. It’s a night of stellar music not to be missed!
The Southern California-born quartet grew up in a musical household, and shared a love for playing instruments and listening to bands as varied as Coldplay, The Smiths, U2, Joy Division, and Fleetwood Mac. Those influences have yielded the melody- minded, New Wave-influenced sound of Talking Dreams, which was produced by Mike Elizondo (Tegan & Sara, Regina Spektor) and earned rave reviews. The band has been featured by the likes of Rolling Stone, USA Today, Billboard, TeenVogue, and ELLE, who dubbed “Cool Kids” as “an ageless anthem.”
Their debut full-length album “Talking Dreams” was released on October 8th, 2013, and is available on all digital platforms
TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entry will only be permitted on production of valid tickets. Tickets that are found to have been reproduced or altered in any way will be banned from entry.
2. Each ticket has a unique code that can be only be used once per entry and cannot be duplicated. Multiple copies of this ticket will not allow multiple entries. In the event that multiple copies of this code are presented at the event, the Promoter may refuse entry to all ticket holders presenting tickets with this code.
3. Whilst every care is taken to ensure ticket(s) arrive on time at the agreed destination, the Promoter(s) do not accept liability for loss or damage that is caused by any event or circumstances beyond reasonable control.
4. Resale of tickets can only be sold at face value, even in the event of a sold out show.
5. No refunds and/or exchange will be made other than to event postponement (less than 1 week prior notice) or cancellation at the Promoter(s) discretion.
6. The Promoter(s) will not be responsible for the replacement and/or refund of any tickets that are lost or stolen.
7. The Promoters and/or Venue Owner reserve the right, without refund or compensation, to evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
8. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the Promoter/Management.
9. The Promoter and/or Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
10. The Promoter(s) and/or Venue Owner will not be responsible for loss, damage, death or injury to any person or their property howsoever caused. All ticket holders voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
11. Ticket holder consents to filming and sound recording as member of the audience.
12. Any complaints regarding the Event shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Promoter. Any complaints regarding the Venue shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Venue Owner.
13. Venue restrictions and rules strictly apply.
14. All of these terms and conditions are governed by Singapore Law.
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
8:00 PM - 11:00 PM SGT
- The Coliseum™, Hard Rock Hotel® Singapore, Resorts World™ Sentosa
Standard/Free Standing SOLD OUT $78.00
- Venue Address
- 8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098269 Singapore
Hard Rock Hotel
Warner Music Singapore378 Followers